BC Sakhi Scheme Details
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji has been started a scheme name “BC Sakhi Yojana” on 22 May 2020. The full form of the UP BC Sakhi Yojana is Uttar Pradesh Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the government provides employment opportunities to women in the state of UP. With the help of this scheme, women can earn Rs 4000 per month for 6 months and collect 24000 in 6 months also, banks provide a commission on their banking work. This scheme creates better employment opportunities in Uttar Pradesh state.
Women of UP can become bank representatives and also do the work of banking correspondents. Chief Minister helped with this scheme to women become self-reliant and empowered. In rural areas, Uttar Pradesh Bank Sakhi works as a Banking Correspondent Sakhi and is called “Sakhi”. Bank Sakhi delivers money at home and now rural areas people will not have to travel bank.
BC Sakhi Yojana Notification
In this second phase scheme notification, women of UP state will be provided banking services in rural areas in 58189-gram panchayats. In the latest BC Sakhi scheme notification, all of the selected Banking Sakhi will work in 3534-gram panchayats in Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government prefer women members who already joined self-help group in gram panchayats. Women who want to apply online in this scheme can register before 10 June 2022 in the second phase. For all banking services, women are provided work through micro-ATMs in rural areas as door-to-door services. This work will be completed by UP BC Sakhi.
In the first phase notification, BC Sakhi Yojana is being deployed in 640 out of 682-gram panchayats. All of the selected women will be trained as BC Sakhi. In Uttar Pradesh, all of the facilities related to the bank will be delivered to the homes of every rural citizen by BC Sakhi.
UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana: Highlights
|Yojana Name||UP BC Sakhi Yojana|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Launched Date and Year||22 May 2020|
|Start Date of Registration||22 May 2022 (Second Stage)|
|Last Date of Registration||10 June 2022|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh Women|
|Salary||4000 Rs Per Month|
|Objectives of the Scheme||Provide employment|
|Yojana Category||Yojana News|
BC Sakhi Yojana 2022
Under the UP Banking Sakhi Yojana, women of rural areas can transfer money through digital mode and also do the banking work. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has said rural people will also get facilities and women will get employment. In this scheme, rural women to work for earning. UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana helps women to do the banking work. Under Uttar Pradesh Bank Sakhi Yojana 2022, women get Rs 4000 per month salary for 6 months. And also will get a commission on her banking work. The government of UP provides a separate amount of Rs 50000 for digital devices.
The government provides a fixed amount per month and in 6 months collected amount will be 24000 Rs. If bank Sakhi gets a loan from the bank the amount of interest is charged zero. Or we say that get the amount loan free of interest. In UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2022, women get a free dress for work. This scheme is run by the UP government only for women. The objective of the scheme is to provide women empowerment in Uttar Pradesh.
Also Check: – Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam 2022
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana New Updates
Did you know? Under the BC Sakhi Yojana 2022, all of the banking facilities will be provided through Banking Correspondence in rural areas with a micro-ATM. Check here the latest updates for Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana below: –
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana January Updates
In this scheme, a January 2022 Updates, more than 58000 banking Sakhi will be deployed in rural areas and get the Rs 4000 per month salary too by Rural Livelihood Mission for 6 months. Also, BC Sakhis get a loan of Rs 75000 for buying the digital hardware. All of the BC Sakhi selection process by UP State Rural Livelihood Mission and also selected women trained. This training is being done by UP Rural Self Employment Institute. Mainly, 6 days of training were given to the exam-pass women. Those who pass the exam get the chance to work as a Banking Sakhi in UP State.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana / PMJAY 2022
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana December Updates
Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Navneet Sehgal Ji has informed that BC Sakhi Yojana 2022 has been started. 58000 female candidates have been selected through this scheme. These selected women get training and after training will be posted in rural areas as Banking Correspondent Sakhi in Uttar Pradesh. To accelerate this activity to increase employment opportunities in UP, more than 8.18 lakh women have been empowered by the government to launch the Sakhi scheme.
BC Sakhi Yojana Objectives
The main objective of BC Sakhi Yojana is to provide door-to-door banking services in rural areas. Women of Uttar Pradesh State will get the benefits of this scheme. The government of UP wants to generate more employment opportunities through this Yojana. Thousands of women will get employment opportunities through Banking Sakhi Scheme 2022. The selected candidate will get the training then after an online test conducted by IIBF for certification.
Then after the exam pass out women get the certificate and next the police verification of the candidate will be done then women will be posted at the workplace. A dependent salary of Rs 4000 per month will be provided by the government for the 6 months. These are some of the important objectives of this scheme.
Also Check: – Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022
BC Sakhi Yojana Registration/Apply Online
To apply under this scheme, follow the simple steps that are given below: –
- First, download the BC Sakhi Yojana Mobile App from Google Play Store. Or Click on this link to download the app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.up.srlm.bcselection
- After downloading, the app clicks on it and enters your mobile number. Next, fill in the OTP that was received on the given number. Guidelines show on your screen, read these guidelines very carefully. And then click on the Next button.
- Complete the tour basic profile and enter all of the information that is asked, you save and submit.
- After filling in all of the necessary details, you have to upload all the required documents. For all of the steps please save and submit and then click on the next button.
- After submitting the profile, you have to answer some questions that are asked in Mathematics, Hindi Grammar, and English. Note – All the questions will be multiple choice only.
- When all of the application processes are completed, you will get a notification on the app’s message. All of the selected women in BC Sakhi Yojana will be informed through this app.
Also Check: – SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
How to Download BC Sakhi Yojana Online Form?
Here are the completed details for how to Download BC Sakhi Yojana Online Form. Check the simple steps below:
- First of all, you have to download the BC Sakhi Mobile App from Google Play Store. Or Click on this link to download the android app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.up.srlm.bcselection
- After downloading, the app clicks on it and enters your mobile number. Next, fill in the OTP that was received on the given number.
- Then click on your basic profile and check your Exam pass-out status. If you pass the online test then you have to download BC Sakhi Yojana Online Form in PDF format.
- Your test status is shown in the downloaded form.
- Congratulations you downloaded the BC Sakhi Yojana Exam Question Answer form through this app.
Also Check: – Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi Yojana 2022
How to Apply for BC Sakhi Yojana from Mobile?
Here is the simple process for applying online in the BC Sakhi Yojana. Check the simple steps below:
- First, Click on BC Sakhi Yojana Mobile App
- Next, fill in your mobile number and you have got an OTP on this registered mobile number.
- Fill out OTP and submit it. Then you see a new page on your mobile phone.
- Click on the basic profile and complete your profile.
- Next, fill out all of the details that were asked in the basic profile.
- After completing the profile apply online in the BC Sakhi Yojana.
Also Check: – Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022
BC Sakhi Yojana Benefits
Here are the following of the benefits of joining Bank Sakhi Yojana 2022. Check below all of the benefits that get women: –
- The government provides employment opportunities to the rural area’s women. Over 58000 women get the benefit of this Banking Sakhi Yojana.
- Women get the job for the next 6 months, and an amount of Rs 4000 per month will be given as a salary.
- An assistance amount of Rs 50000 will be given to all of the Bank Sakhi for buying a digital device.
- From the bank side, a commission is provided to all women for every transaction done through digital media on a monthly basis.
- Women did all of the banking work from home. And aware people for banking facilities.
- Class 10th pass women apply this scheme and get the benefit of this Yojana. Women have little knowledge of digital technology and the banking sector.
Also Check: – SMAM Kisan Yojana 2022
Work of UP Bank Sakhi Yojana 2022
- Jan Dhan Services providing to people
- Loan recovery in rural areas
- Banking work and all deposits, and withdrawal services.
- Self Help Groups services.
BC Sakhi Scheme Online Training and Deployment
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to appoint women in rural areas to provide banking facilities. The first phase, the training was started on 15th December 2020. And Second Phase of training will start in October 2022. After completing the training of the first phase candidates over 56,875 were selected. After the verification, the female will be posted soon in gram panchayat.
Also Check: – Uttarakhand Chief Minister Balshray Yojana 2022
Implementation of BC Sakhi Yojana Uttar Pradesh
The government implemented the Uttar Pradesh Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana in rural areas. On 22 May 2022, National Rural Livelihood Mission released an amount of 218.49 crores. This fund will help in women’s empowerment in Gram Panchayat. The last date for the scheme is 31st July 2020, but the Uttar Pradesh government extends the last date for registration. Eligible candidates can apply through the mobile app. Go below and check how to apply to this scheme.
BC Sakhi Yojana Important Documents
Here are the BC Sakhi Yojana documents given below: –
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Any Other Important document if needed
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
BC Sakhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Women should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should be 10th pass out and understand the latest electronic devices.
- Reading and writing knowledge Hindi and English.
- Gram Panchayat self-help group member.
- Women can understand banking and financial services with computer knowledge.
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, Card Reader, Integrated Equipment, POS Machine, Finger Print Reader Machine knowledge.
Also Check: – UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
BC Sakhi Yojana Helpline Number
Here we provided all of the important information related to the BC Sakhi Yojana 2022. If you want to check the official website, contact number, and other details then you can check below, we have added all of the information.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Contact Number
If you are facing any kind of problem related to the Banking Sakhi Yojana then contacting on – 8005380270
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022
Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Yojana Official Website
The official website is not available for this scheme. We will update you soon.
BC Sakhi Yojana: FAQs
How Much Government Pay Salary in BC Sakhi Yojana?
Here are the following of the salary paying scale in the BC Sakhi Scheme: –
- The government pays 4000 Rs per month for 6 months
- Bank provides the commission on every transaction through the device.
- Rs 50000 will be given for the equipment like – Laptop, Mouse, Wi-Fi, Printer and other modern technology.
- Commission earning is provided on monthly basis after the completion of 6 months.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022
How to Download BC Sakhi Yojana Mobile App?
- First of all, go to your browser and type BC Sakhi Mobile App Or
- Directly, type the word on Google and hit enter. Or
- Go to the Playstore of Your Mobile and download the App. Or
- Click on this link to download the android app directly – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.up.srlm.bcselection
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser.
- Download the app and complete your registration.
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana Mobile App Link: –
What is the Last Date of BC Sakhi Yojana 2022?
The last date of this scheme is 22 May 2022 to 10 June 2022.
BC Sakhi Yojana Last Date 2022 New
The government extends the date of this scheme to August 2022.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana 2022
What is the Process for UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration 2022?
Here is the given process for the registration below as: –
- First, download BC Sakhi Mobile App and install it on your Android phone.
- After the app is downloaded, open it now. Open the app and enter the mobile number to log In.
- Next, log In by entering your mobile number and captcha code.
- Now, enter you’re basic like –
- Profile details
- Family Details,
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4 and
- Click on the Submit button.