Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, has been started a new scheme in 2018 named “Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana”. Under this scheme, the central government provides health insurance for poor and backward families. In PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana, health insurance will cover five lacs for more than 1300 diseases. If those who have an Ayushman card the treatment will be absolutely free. Did you know? Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, PMJAY was started on 14 April 2018 on the birthday of Bhimrao Ambedkar Ji from Bijapur District of Chhattisgarh state.
On the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Ji (Date – 25th September 2018), this scheme was completely implemented all over India. Union Health Ministry operated Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme till now. Over 40 crore people are getting the benefits of this scheme. The government of India started many schemes for the poor economic people to improve their living and get the full benefit of this scheme from Indian citizens.
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022: Notification
With the help of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022-23, the central government wants to expand health insurance in India. Official information from the Ministry of Health said the plan for this scheme is for adding more beneficiaries. This health insurance scheme provides more new benefits in the upcoming year to poor families who have BPL cards. Middle-class families also get the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 as a premium plan of Health insurance.
For the upcoming year, the health planning of the Indian government will be expanding the scope of this scheme. It is being considered to join the Ayushman Bharat scheme because the people of this class are neither rich nor poor. With the operation of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, now no Indian citizen of the country will be deprived of his treatment due to financial constraints. This scheme improves the living standard of the citizens.
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Who Started||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date and Year||14 April 2018|
|Implemented Date and Year||25 September 2018 across the country|
|Start Date of Registration||Available Now|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Declared Yet|
|Benefits||To offer financial support to poor families as a health insurance|
|Objectives of the Scheme||To provide Rs 5 Lakh for health insurance|
|Yojana Category||Yojana Blog|
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Objectives
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help for poor families who are not affordable for their treatment of disease. Under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, poor families get 5 lacs for their health insurance. Families get the benefit on an annual basis to cover the expenses of illness of any member of a family. The central government decided to provide good health facilities to poor families. The Union Health Ministry provides Rs 500000 to the 480000 registered transgender of the country.
National Health Authority and the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment sign an agreement on Wednesday, 24 August 2022 for the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The government appealed to the hospitals that have not connected to this scheme. After connecting hospitals to this scheme wellness will be of the country people becoming very good.
Also Check: – Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration
If you want to register online for the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, then follow the procedure that is given below: –
If you belong to the poor category then register on this scheme,
- First, go to the nearest CSC Kendra OR Atal Seva Kendra and submit your original document’s photocopy.
- CSC agent will verify your document before registering online in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- After this, the CSC agent registers you online in Ayushman Health Scheme and provides you with a registration number.
- After 10 to 15 days of registration in the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you will get a golden card from your CSC Kendra.
- The golden card and Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card are the same.
- If you are eligible for this Yojana and applied correctly then your will get your golden card.
- After getting your gold card you can get the advantages of the Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme.
- This is the simple process that we tell you in this blog. You can follow and get your golden card for family health.
Also Check: – SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Status Check
- First, you go to the official website of the scheme at – https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Then click on the link Grievance Portal OR click here – https://cgrms.pmjay.gov.in/GRMS/loginnew.htm
- After displaying the page you can click on the ‘Track Your Greivance’ status or directly visit on following this link – https://cgrms.pmjay.gov.in/GRMS/grievanceStateAction.do
- Please enter your UGN and submit it.
- After clicking on submit button your result on your screen will be displayed.
Also Check: – Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Benefits
The Central Government launched Jan Arogya Yojana for poor families. Here are the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana given below: –
- Under this scheme, more than 10 crore families get the benefits.
- Health insurance of 5 lacs can be covered on an Annually basis.
- More than 1300 diseases come under this scheme covered in 500000 Rs.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana and Jan Arogya Yojana both are the same.
- Under this scheme, those families are also included which is listed in 2011.
- The best benefits of the scheme are that the applicant will not pay any money during the treatment.
- All of the expenses like medical costs, and medical expenses cover in the PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The government will cover the cost of illness with this insurance and this scheme is operated by the Ministry of Health.
Also Check: – Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Important Documents
Here are the following important document that is needed in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022: –
- Aadhar Card of the Families (All Member)
- Complete Address Details
- Name of the Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card and,
- Any other If applicable
Also Check: – SMAM Kisan Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Here we added the eligibility/ qualification information for the poor families who belong from the rural areas and urban areas. Check below Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility for urban and rural areas: –
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility for Rural Area
For rural area eligibility – the poor families of the village who lived in the kutcha house, no adult in the family, the family head should be a woman. The disabled person in the family, landless person, SC, and ST caste family.
Applicant should be daily wage labor then this scheme applicable. A homeless person can also apply Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Also Check: – Uttarakhand Chief Minister Balshray Yojana 2022
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility for Urban Area
For urban area eligibility – The poor families of the city who are load-carrying workers, construction site workers, masons, Painters, welders, porters, security guards, plumbers, handicraft workers, sweepers, domestic workers, drivers, tailors, sweepers, and other urban workers.
The applicant is domestic workers, street vendors, street workers, shop workers, rickshaw pullers, rag pickers, hawkers, cobblers, and other working persons.
In PM Jan Arogya Yojana, people from different working categories who are poor can also take advantage of the scheme.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
List of Diseases Covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Prostate cancer bypass
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Double Valve Replacement
- Skull Based Surgery
- Tissue Expander
- Method of coronary artery replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement and,
- Knee Replacement, etc.
List of Diseases That Not Covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Fertility Related Process
- Organ Transplant
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Personal diagnosis and,
- Cosmetic-related procedures, etc.
Main Facilities available under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Food services
- Housing benefit
- Prior hospitalization
- Clinical and laboratory tests
- Medical bandaging services
- Pre-existing disease cover-up
- Medical and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Medical examination, treatment, and counseling
- Treatment of complications arising during treatment and,
- Post-hospitalization follow-up up to 15 days after hospitalization, etc.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Stats
|Hospital Admissions||3,55,66,367 (As of 30thAugust, 2022)|
|Find Hospital||Click Here|
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Apply
Here is the simple step that you follow to apply online in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Check the steps below: –
- Go to the official website of the scheme – https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Then click on the ‘AM I Eligible Page’. After clicking on it fill in your mobile number, and captcha code and generate OTP.
- Fill out an OTP that send on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the agree and submit the form.
- Congratulations your mobile is registered in this scheme.
- Then fill out all the necessary details and submit it for review. After finding your application right you can get your golden card in 10 to 15 days.
Also Check: – UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022 (State Wise)
In Ayushman Bharat Scheme, hospitals have been authorized from all states. The government selects hospitals according to the treatment and facilities for the weaker family. The list of all private and government hospitals that are associated with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Here are the 28 State Name and 8 Union Territories Name given. For Ayushman Card Hospital List check below: –
|State Name||State Name|
|Himachal Pradesh||West Bengal|
|Jharkhand||Union Territories Name|
|Karnataka||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Madhya Pradesh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Manipur||Jammu and Kashmir|
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List in Uttar Pradesh
On the official website, more than 500 hospitals are registered under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Uttar Pradesh. There are 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh. For checking the hospital name district-wise, please check all the hospital names, states, and mobile numbers. Check the table for all the Hospital List in Uttar Pradesh below: –
|Name of District||Name of District|
|Faizabad||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Farrukhabad||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Shamli|
Note*** – In this list, only Uttar Pradesh state Hospital is included.
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Helpline Number
For any type of problem-related to the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, contact on the official toll-free number – 14555 OR send a mail at – email@example.com
Here are the complete details for the helpline number and address: –
Toll-Free Call Center No.: – 14555/1800111565
Email Id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: – 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana FAQs
What is PMJAY?
This scheme is a national public health insurance fund. Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Jan Arogya Yojana provides free health insurance coverage to low-income earners in Indian families. This scheme covers 50 crore people from India for health insurance.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card and Golden Card both the card are same. In 2018 Prime Minister of India launched a scheme name Jan Arogya Yojana. In this yojana, you can get a card for free health insurance or Rs 500000. Or in other words, we say that it is a digital Id, to get free treatment in hospitals with paperless work.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana 2022
What is the Process to Get an Ayushman Card 2022?
- First, visit the official website pmjay.gov.in and click on the ‘AM I Eligible’ Button.
- After opening a new page, enter your Mobile Number.
- Next, Fill out the Ayushman Bharat Card Application Form and complete it.
- After filling the form submit the form and wait 7-10 days for approval from the authority.
- Once your application is approved then you can log in with your Id and download Ayushman Bharat Card PDF.
- There is a simple way you can follow for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Online.
- Thanks for following up and getting your golden card online.
What is the Official Website of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana is – https://pmjay.gov.in/ OR directly go to the AM I Eligible Page Click here – https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
How to Check Updated Lists of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries can download the Final List online through the official portal pmjay.gov.in or mera.pmjay.gov.in. At this time Updated PDF file is available for download.