Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
In India, a new scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana”. The government of India launched this scheme for the rural and urban both category people with a house at an affordable price. On 31 March 2022 more than 2 crore buildings target to provide in the year 2024. PMAY is for the urban poor and the rural poor. Under this scheme, the government provides many the schemes like – Jal Sakhi Yojana, Ujjwala Yojana LPG connection, Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, and many more others.
Let’s come to the PMAYG plan that is the mission for Indira Awaas Yojana a new name for this scheme. Lacs of people get benefits from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. All of the Pacca house-made until 2024 and provide to the poor people. In this blog, you can check more details about PMAY-G and PMAY-U.
PM Awas Yojana 2022: New Update
In a new update in the Prime Mantri Awas Yojana, according to the source we received information of a total of 1 crore on lacs constructed in the upcoming year. This scheme was started by the central government in 2015. Mainly the objective of this scheme is to provide houses to poor people. And government target 1.12 crore house by 2023-24. PM Awas Yojana is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, all of the poor people get their own pucca house. This improves the economic system of the country.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Who Started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Financial Help for House||1.20 lakh rupees for Urban|
|Launched date||25 June 2015|
|No of beneficiary||2 Crore People (Urban and Rural)|
|Application Form||Not Available|
|Helpline Number||1800-11-6446 / 1800-11-8111|
|News Category||Yojana News|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
The Government of India provides a 6.5% interest subsidy for poor people. In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, government deliver pucca houses that lived in the kutcha houses. Also provide many the benefits like water, electricity, sanitation, and many more. All of the construction is eco-friendly with the latest technology based. ₹43,922 crores approved for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23 that completely deliver in 2024 and 6.8 lacs house for urban poor people.
Under PMAY more than 2 crore houses completed in 2024 for urban and rural poor people. The government provides the ground floor for older persons or weaker people (disabled people). Poor people buy a pucca house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana only on 3 to 3.5 lacs. Also, get BPL card holders and belong below the poverty line of poor people.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration
- First, visit the official website of the PMAY at – https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
- Then click on the https://rhfms.nic.in/netiay/Document/PMAYG-Registratio-Manual.pdf and read all the processes for online registration
- Please ensure you have all of the details like – your Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Address, and some other important documents.
- Fill out all of the details online on the given Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website.
- Add your bank account details like Bank Type and Name, Branch Name, Bank Account Number, and Beneficiary Name as per bank account on the PMAY 2022-23.
- Enter the Swachh Bharat Mission number or MGNREGA details.
- And finally, edit the beneficiary registration forms like personal details and bank information.
- Submit for final review. Take a printout of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme 2022-23 form.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits
- Awas amount pays directly to the beneficiary bank account.
- Beneficiaries select designs for their own according to geography, climate, culture, and some other factors.
- Toilet and water tank provided by the government.
- Electricity and water connections are also provided by the government.
- The government provides 1.30 lacs for the pucca house.
- A loan system is also provided under the PMAY scheme.
Know More: – UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Benefits
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
There are the following of the Condition for PMAY given below: –
- The max-age of the Beneficiary is 70 years.
- The payment is transferred by the government according to the location and category.
- BPL card holders, SC, ST, EWS, and some other minorities are also focal points of this Yojana.
- The Beneficiary does have not any pucca house in India.
- Households or Beneficiary is a 16 to 59-year-old person.
- The House ownership is provided to the female or joint male and female.
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Important Documents
There are the following of the important document needed in the PMAY 2022-23: –
- Aadhaar Card number
- Bank Passbook, Bank Name, Bank Account Number, and IFSC code
- MGNREGA job card number or Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number
- Mobile number of the beneficiary
- Document of consent to use Aadhaar card of the beneficiary
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The Government gives priority to the PMAY-G scheme to the SECC data of 2011, who lived in the worst condition. Also, have a BPL card. If you have a pucca house then you are not eligible for PMAY 2022-23 scheme. In PM Awas Yojana Gramin’s online registration process, we will update you soon. Check PMAY guidelines for more details or stay here for more information related to the PMAY Gramin.
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, the government provides financial help to poor people. And replace his kaccha houses with a new 25 sq. meters along pucca house with an attached cooking facility. For more details, you can visit the official software ‘AWAAS App’.
The Government also provides FTO Tracking for the help of the beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban
In 2015, the Housing for all mission was launched and under PMAYU more than 4000 cities come into this scheme and get benefits. On the 150th birth anniversary of ‘Mahatma Gandhi’ the government provided 20 million pucca houses in urban and rural areas. 100 cities were selected in phase 1 and 200 cities were selected for this scheme in phase 2 and cover all other remaining cities in phase 3.
1.68 lacs pucca house government approved under the PM Awas Yojana 2022-23. There is 8 main tender zone for completing the PMAY project. For getting the project-wise details of the PM Awas Scheme you can visit the official website of the government at – pcmcindia.gov.in
The government also update the list of the Housing for All (Urban) – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23. Check the PMAY List for those who have not visited for document verification.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status
You can track your application form and Your Assessment Status by filling Name, Father’s Name & Mobile Number details, or Assessment Id at – https://pmaymis.gov.in/track_application_status.aspx
- By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile Number
Go to the given website and fill in the required details like – State Name, District Name, City Name, Name, Father’s Name, and Mobile No. and submit the form.
- By Assessment ID
Go to the given website and fill in the required details like your Mobile Number and assessment Id and submit the form result that appears on your screen.
These are the two processes for the tracking of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23 Status.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online
There are the following steps we added to fill up the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana Application Form. Check the simple steps below: –
- Visit the Official Website of PMAY at – pmayg.nic.in
- On the PMAYG Homepage menu, check the option of DATA ENTRY. And the option shows there apply online in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23.
- Click on the login details of the PMAY application form and fill in all the required details like mobile number, user Id, and password.
- After login complete details like – Personal Details, Bank A / C Details, Convergence Details, Aadhar verify Concerns, etc…
- Finally submit the application form and print out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana submitted form for future use.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
Here we added simple steps for finding the name of the beneficiary in the PMAY updated list: –
Step: 1 – First visit the official website of PMAY 2022-23 at https://pmayg.nic.in/
Step: 2 – Click on the stakeholders’ option given on the PMAY home page menu.
Step: 3 – After clicking there, a new page opens IAY/Beneficiary page.
Step: 4 – Again, click on IAY / Beneficiary page enter the required registration number here, and hit the enter button.
Step: 5 – Find your name on the given page and check your details (Name, Address, and Mobile Number) If match then your name is listed under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Scheme.
These are the simple step that you follow to find a name on the PMAY Lists.
Check More: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline
Here we added the helpline number and email id for help in PMAY. Check below the contact number: –
PMAY Technical Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number: – 1800-11-6446
- Email Id: email@example.com