Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme Details
Central Government run many of the schemes for the unorganized sector in 2022. PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana is one of the best schemes for poor people who face economic difficulties. The government launched a website www.maandhan.in which applies online in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana directly. Union Minister Piyush Goyal announced and launch this scheme on 1 February.
Under this Yojana, central government provides pensions for the unorganized sector workers. Workers whose monthly income is below ₹15000 get the benefits of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme. Who comes in the unorganized worker such as – cobblers, home workers, rag pickers, handloom workers, street vendors, beedi workers, domestic workers, head loaders, rural landless laborers, washerman, rickshaw pullers, brick kiln, agricultural laborers, construction laborers, leather workers, etc.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022: Notification
There are 42 crores rupees of fund the government use in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana, for the unorganized workers, in the country. In this scheme, poor people get a maximum monthly income of Rs 3000 after they completed the age of 60 years. If he/she contributes to the pension scheme from the early age of 18 to 40 his monthly income is Rs 15000 or less than it. Regular contribution paid till the age of 60 years, he will get a minimum monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. After his death, the spouse will get a monthly family pension which is 50% of the pension of 1500 Rs/-.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana|
|Who Started||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Contribution||Rs 55 per month to Rs 200 Per month|
|Launched date||1st February|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized Sector Workers|
|Pension amount||3000 Rs Per Month|
|Application Form||Not Available|
|News Category||Yojana News|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme
Under Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Indian citizens get a pension of 3000 Rs per month after attaining the age of 60. Piyush Goyal started to Donate a Pension program in 2022. Unorganized sector workers can contribute the money as a premium contribution a minimum of Rs 660 to 2000 Rs deposited yearly. After completing the age of 60 domestic workers gets a minimum pension of 3000 per month.
Union Minister also launched the e-Shram App on this occasion. More than 25 Crore unorganized sector workers get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme. And more than 400 small businesses registered on the e-Sharm portal.
The objective of the Yojana is to provide social security to the unorganized sector workers like – Drivers, carpenters, Rickshaw pullers, Tailors, Cobblers, Household workers, etc.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Premium Amount
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly Contribution (INR)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (INR)||Total monthly contribution (INR)|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
There are the following steps for filling the form of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme in 2022: –
- An interested person visits the nearest CSC or Public Service Centre and applies under Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- In the application form, the CSC agent fills your form with the details of the required documents like – Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Mobile Number, Email Id, Passport Size Photograph, etc.
- After submitting these document CSC agent will fill out your form. Don’t forget to download the printout of the application form for future use.
- These are the simple steps that you follow to fill out the PMSYM Scheme.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana
Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Form – Self Enrollment
- For the self-enrolment in PMSYMY Yojana go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana www.maandhan.in
- After clicking on the link you can visit the Home page of the website then click on the link “Click Here to Apply Now” and hit the enter button.
- You see many of the options with Self-enrolment then click on it and proceed next.
- Enter your mobile number and submit the OTP that send on your mobile number.
- After submitting OTP you can fill in the applicant’s name, email id, and captcha code and then hit enter button.
- Then after, fill out your complete form and upload all of the required documents.
- After uploading the document preview and final submission.
- Take a printout of the PMSYMY Application form. And save it for the future.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Benefits
- Only unorganized sector workers of the country get this benefit.
- The pension amount of 3000 Rs every month gets after the age of 60 Years.
- Your wife gets a pension of 1500 Rs after your death.
- Government transfer 3000 or 1500 Rs in your Jan Dhan Account or Your Saving Accounts by the auto debit facility.
- Eligible beneficiaries contribute the amount monthly wise and get PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana benefits.
Beneficiaries of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme
- Fisherman / Animal keeper
- Small and marginal farmers
- Landless agricultural laborer
- Construction and infrastructure workers
- Leather craftsmen
- Weaver / Sweeper
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit seller
- Migrant laborers
- Labeling and packing in brick kilns and stone quarries etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Eligibility
Here are the eligibility criteria/eligibility conditions of the Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme given below: –
- The applicant’s monthly income is not more than 15000 Rs.
- The required age for the scheme is 18 to 40 years.
- Income taxpayers cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Beneficiary has should not be covered under NPS, EPFO, and ESIC Scheme.
- An eligible person is an unorganized sector worker.
- The worker must have Aadhar Card and Jan Dhan Bank Account or Savings Bank Account with IFSC Code added.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Apply Online
- Visit the official website of the Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme. Then click on the home page.
- Click on the apply now button. And again, click on the CSC VLE.
- A new page appears in front of you where you enter your user id and password.
- Then hit on the sign-in button.
- Now you have to select Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana option. The application form will open in front of you.
- Enter required details or information like – name, email ID, mobile number, address details, district name, state name, etc.
- Upload all of the necessary documents. And then, click on the submit button.
- Print out the application form for future use.
- These are the simple steps for filling out the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana form online.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Hindi
PMSYM योजना या योजना की घोषणा वर्ष 2019 में की गई थी और 15 फरवरी 2019 को केंद्र सरकार के तहत वित्त मंत्री श्री पीयूष गोयल द्वारा शुरू की गई थी। श्रम योगी मानधन योजना में पात्र उम्मीदवार 2022 में पंजीकरण शुरू करेंगे। 60 वर्ष की आयु पूरी करने के बाद, आपको हर महीने न्यूनतम 3000 रुपये मिलेंगे।
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme Form Download
- First, you have to visit the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana official website Click Here.
- Click on the home page button will open in front of you.
- On Sign in page, you have to enter your Username, Password, and Captcha Code once.
- Then Sign-In PMSYM Yojana option.
- After you have to click on the printout button to print the form.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana PDF
- You can visit the official website of the PMSYM Scheme.
- Then Sign in by entering your username and password.
- Download the PMSYMY submitted form in PDF format
- Save it for your future.
PMSYM Yojana Contact Details
Finance Minister, Director General (Labour Welfare), and Joint Secretary of Ministry of Labour and Employment Government of India
- Helpline Number: – 1800 267 6888
- E-Mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com