Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana Details
Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Scheme was started by the Uttar Pradesh government; those who are weaker or have financially weak families want the marriage of daughters/widows woman/divorced women. UP government provides financial help for their family to marry. If the family belongs to the BPL card holder of the Uttar Pradesh state get the benefits of UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana.
The state government announced that, under UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana, ₹ 51000 is spent on the marriage of each couple. Rupees 51000 distributed in some of the parts like – Rs 35000 for the girl’s bank account, Rs 10000 spent for necessary things, Rs 6000 spent on marriage organization.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022: Notification
Under this scheme, the government started a marriage festival for widows, abandoned, and divorced women. The purpose of the UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana is to provide financial help to poor women and girls. 35000 rupees are given to the girl’s bank account to lead a happy life. Also, on the date of the marriage ceremony, provide necessary items or materials like anklets, utensils, clothes, beech, saree, cooker, fan, mobile phone, and some gifts, etc. with an amount of 10000 rupees.
The government provided Rs. 6000 for organizing the marriage ceremony of each couple. The total amount provided by the government under the Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana is Rs 51000.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath (UP Government)|
|Financial Help||Rs 51000|
|Beneficiary||Daughters of poor families in the UP state|
|Objective||Providing financial help for the marriage of daughters/widows|
|Application Process||Offline & Online|
|Application Form||Not Available|
|News Category||Yojana News|
UP Samuhik Vivah Scheme
Mukhyamantri Samuhik Marriage Scheme or UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana is organized by the state government. Applicants from rural areas who want to marry daughters under this scheme and BPL card holders also get benefits. 51000 rupees are spent on the marriage of widows or daughters. More than 15,268 couples got married in September 2022. And the budget is more than Rs 77 crores.
Uttar Pradesh government is now starting to celebrate the Samuhik Vivah Pakhwada in September 2022. In November and December, a mega marriage event organizes in UP. Asim Arun, Minister of State for Social Welfare said for marriage pakhwada in all districts of UP.
Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh released the calendar for Samuhik Vivah. The UP government announced the wedding target for the upcoming years and also shared the 2022-23 calendar.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Online Registration
- Visit the official website of UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana – http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/Default.aspx#.
- Click on the new registration button that has been given on the website
- Select your caste, according to you. After clicking on it a new page opens in front of you.
- Fill in all the necessary information given in the UP Samuhik Vivah Scheme application form.
- Click on submit button. And take a printout of it for future reference.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh “Yogi Adityanath Ji” has started a Samuhik scheme for the marriage of poor girls and widows. Under this marriage scheme, the UP government will organize marriages at its own expense. MLAs and MPs are also attending this marriage and its name becomes Mukhyamantri Samaj Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help by the UP government to poor families for the marriage of their daughters.
In 2022, the amount of UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana has been increased. For newly married couples it is Rs 75000. But in 2019 with all expenses, the amount was Rs 35000 only.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Apply Online
- Applicant’s go to the official website of UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana.
- Then click on the homepage of the website a new dialog box will open in front of you.
- In the new registration of UP Samuhik Vivah Scheme select your caste like – general, OBC or SC, or ST caste.
- After clicking on it, you can enter the applicant details, marriage details, annual income details, and bank details on both sides.
- All the necessary details you have to enter and click on the Save button.
- After final submission takes a printout of the form.
- There is a simple way for applying online UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana in 2022.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Benefits
- The Uttar Pradesh government-organized event for Vivah. Also provides a lump sum amount of 35000 Rs. And many of the gifts and cards were provided during the marriage hall.
- Who comes into the BPL family gets the benefits of the UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana. More than 51000 Rs things government provided who comes in a BPL category.
- In Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana the 35000 Rs are directly debited in the Jan Dhan Account or Saving Account.
- The marriage certificate was provided by District Magistrate. And a marriage certificate is completely legal.
- Online and offline both types of schemes are available.
- In 2022, a big event was organized by the UP government for Vivah. And this scheme comes under the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Eligibility
There are following eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below: –
- Widow and divorced both get benefits of this scheme
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family.
- The girl’s age must be 18 years old and the groom’s age 21 years old.
- Whose income is less than 50000 per year are also eligible.
- The girl child should have a Jan Dhan Account or Saving bank account which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- The benefit gets if an applicant is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, India.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Domicile letter
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size 2 photo
- BPL Card
- Marriage certificate of those who are married (Shadi Card)
- Photocopy of signature/ring finger for online application
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the application form of the Uttar Pradesh Samuhik Vivah Yojana in PDF format. Visit the official website of the – http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/Default.aspx#
Fill up the form and download it for future reference. You can easily save on your mobile or PC and download the scheme application form today.
UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana Helpline Number
Here we added the contact number and helpline number of the UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana. You can easily know about your details for marriage. If you want more details related to this scheme then contacting on the given number: –
- General, SC, ST Category Contact Number – 18004190001
- Minority Category Category Application Contact Number – 0522-2286199
- OBC Category Application Contact Number – 0522-2288861, Toll-Free Number – 18001805131