Delhi Electricity Subsidy Yojana Details
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced the scheme name “Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme” for the citizens of Delhi. In the announcement Arvind Kejriwal said; That Delhi will be voluntary in electricity and electricity bills. In other words, let us say that electricity subsidies can be optional in the state of Delhi. If you want to get a free electricity subsidy in Delhi then fill out the form. If you want to pay your electricity bill then you can pay online or offline mode. The benefit of the Delhi Electricity Subsidy Yojana is getting free electricity for up to 200 units in a month for those who can’t afford the electricity bill to pay and those who can get the benefit.
Only the residents (citizens) of Delhi will get benefit from this scheme. Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Application Last Date to fill out the form to get free electricity in the month of October. As soon as the citizens of Delhi will ask for and give subsidies, it will start. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal gives relief to the families who want to get a power subsidy in Delhi.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022: New Updates
Delhi government has now announced that if they want to get free electricity bill benefits. Citizens of the state will have to register for Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is giving two options to pay electricity bills and take benefits of subsidized programs. To get the benefits of the scheme, register early before the end of October. The citizens of Delhi are getting 200 units of electricity subsidy at present. If the bill is more than 400 units then the applicant gets a discount of up to Rs 800 (50% of the electricity bill) from their total bills.
In the state of Delhi, a total of 47,11,176 families are getting the benefit of the Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022. After the successful implementation of this scheme, the government wants to help unstable families financially. In the announcement, Arvind Kejriwal said that the subsidy will provide relief to citizens in the wake of rising electricity bills due to inflation in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022: Highlights
|Scheme Name||Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Registration||Online and Offline|
|Beneficiary||Economically unstable & households groups|
|Objectives||To help the financially unstable citizens|
|Yojana Category||Scheme Blog|
Delhi Electricity Subsidy News
The latest news from the Delhi government on the Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022. Arvind Kejriwal decides to provide free Electricity Subsidy to the financially unstable citizens of Delhi. Electricity bills in Delhi state will now become optional you can pay or not you have to select.
The last day to apply for the Electricity Voluntary Subsidy Scheme through WhatsApp is September 30, 2022. After subsidy to get free electricity till 200 units a month. You can also apply with the BSES website or the Delhi electricity website (bsesdelhi).
Also Check: – SMAM Kisan Yojana 2022
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Objectives
The objective of the Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022 is to provide freedom of electricity bills as an option to pay or not to pay 200 units of electricity bills. The citizens of Delhi are also getting the benefit of this scheme on WhatsApp. Why did the government start this subsidy scheme for the citizens of Delhi? Because CM Kejriwal wants to help the financially unstable citizens of his state. Under this electricity scheme, a discount of Rs 800 is being given for consuming 201 to 400 units of electricity.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Registration Form
As the electricity subsidy scheme and start-up policy in Delhi is newly introduced in India. If you want to register online for the scheme. You can visit the official website and register them. The official portal of the scheme is – https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/quick-pay
If you want to know the complete information to easily register online for Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022 then follow these simple steps:-
- First, go to the official website of the scheme at – www.bsesdelhi.com.
- And click on the account section. After clicking you can see the option of the new user sign up.
- Click on it and fill in the user details like – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Aadhaar No, and Gender.
- After filing this fill out the Account Details like – User Name, CA No, Password, Confirm Password, Meter No, and Enter Captcha details.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Delhi Government Electricity Subsidy Portal
The official website or portal of the Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme is https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/home. You can visit and get the latest update related to the scheme and electricity bills.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Benefits
Delhi government has started its good plan, for the state. Take advantage of this scheme. Specific details are given to view this list:-
- Giving the option to make an online payment to Delhi Govt.
- Only residents of Delhi state can take advantage of this scheme.
- You can also take advantage of this scheme through WhatsApp and mobile contact which
- You can also take advantage of the scheme while sitting at home.
- Here the citizens of Delhi have got 2 subsidies, in which 200 units of electricity are free and the second subsidy is 201-400 units, in which Rs.800 off is being given.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available in Delhi only, till now 3039766 customers are taking advantage of 200 units of electricity, and if more than 200 units and less than 400 units, a total of 1659976 customers were taking benefits now.
- For more details visit the official website of the Delhi Government.
Also Check: – UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Important Documents
Here we added the important documents which are used in the scheme as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Meter ID
- Bill Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Customer Name
- Email ID
- Any Other Id for ID verification
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Income Details – There is no income required in this scheme. It is mainly for electricity bills option who can pay or not.
A resident of Delhi: – Customer or applicant is eligible when he or she is an Indian citizen and resident of Delhi.
Identification details: – Delhi government launched this scheme only for Delhi citizens. Only natives of the state can register in the Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme.
Electricity Connection: – Must have a registered electricity connection in the BSES Rajdhani Power Limited.
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Apply Online
Here is the process for applying online to Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme: –
- Go to the official website of the scheme at – https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/home
- After visiting the website click on the apply online link.
- After clicking on the apply online link, fill in all details like – mobile number and email Id
- Finally, submit the application form.
For more details Call us at – 19123 (24 x7 Toll-Free Number) for “How to Apply Online for New Connection in Delhi Electricity”.
How to Apply Through Mobile?
There are the following of steps given below for applying to this scheme: –
- First of all, go to the Play Store and download WhatsApp (If you have not downloaded it)
- After downloading WhatsApp, start the application
- And save the Scheme toll-free number – 7011311111
- Open WhatsApp and send a text message to 7011311111 and write on WhatsApp “hello”.
- Leave a message, after a few seconds later you will get a confirmation message.
- If your mobile is registered in the electricity department then your subsidy application was applied.
- And Finally, you can enjoy your 200 units of free electricity in Delhi.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022
How to Apply Through QR Code?
Here are the steps given below to apply through QR code: –
- In your BSES bill a QR code, Scan this QR code and go to the subsidy form.
- You have received a code after scanning the QR code.
- In the QR code an SMS link generates, Click on the SMS link.
- After clicking on the SMS link, automatically go to the SMS inbox and send an SMS to a BSES by the registered phone number.
- After sending an SMS you will get a notification of verification, that your subsidy has been applied by the Delhi electricity department.
How to Apply Through a Missed Call?
Here are the steps given below to apply through a missed call: –
- A registered user on the Delhi electricity department give a missed call on 7011311111.
- After giving a missed call on the given number you can register under this scheme.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana 2022
How to Apply Through Offline Mode?
Simple steps below to apply through offline mode: –
- Go to your respective BRPL or BYPL Division Office with your subsidy form attached to the BSES bills.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Helpline Number
Here are the helpline number and toll-free number for the scheme: –
- Whatsapp Number – 7011311111
- Missed Call Number – 7011311111
- Text hello at – 7011311111
- Text at – 5616107
- Contact Number – 19123
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme WhatsApp Number
The citizens of Delhi State who wish to apply for this scheme can contact directly on the Whatsapp Number – 7011311111.
Know More: – Uttarakhand Chief Minister Balshray Yojana 2022
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme Contact Details
The Delhi electricity department started a toll-free number for this scheme. Directly contact on 19123 24*7 toll-free number.
For more details on the BRPL scheme Contact Us at your Divisional Offices. Click on the link and go to the official website contact us page at – https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/divisional-offices.
Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme: FAQs
Ho much subsidy on electricity in Delhi?
In Delhi state, CM Arvind Kejriwal provides a free electricity scheme for domestic consumers for 200 units and up to 200 units per month, and a 100% subsidy is provided for 200 unit consumers. And who consume up to 400 units then get Rs 800 (50% discount) as a subsidy under this scheme.
How to calculate subsidy on electricity in Delhi?
Copy the link and paste it to your favorite search engine. All of the details BSES added in pdf format.
Read all the Latest Scheme News and Education News here.