Karnataka Kashi Yatra Yojana Details
The Government of Karnataka launched a new yojana named “Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme“. Under this yojana, residents of Karnataka get financial assistance to visit a temple in Varanasi for worship. In India, many schemes are run by the central government but the Kashi Yatra Yojana 2022 is being run by the state of Karnataka for its citizens. Most of Hindu people wish to worship at the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi. Therefore, other communities in India also give discounts for worship. In this Kashi Yatra scheme, financial help of Rs 5000 will be provided to the eligible devotee of Karnataka state.
The Chief Minister of Karnataka announced the Kashi Yatra scheme in the financial budget 2022-23. Do you know that the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi is visited by devotees from a distance of more than 1700 km? In this scheme, more than 30000 pilgrims get benefit from the scheme. If you are interested in Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022 then apply online with the help of this article.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022: Notification
In India, devotees come from all over the world to worship at the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi. Every year lakhs of people from other states of Uttar Pradesh state come to visit the Kashi temple. Karnataka government announced the scheme for the economically weaker people who are not able to visit the Kashi Vishwanath temple due to economic conditions. After launching the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022, more than Rs 30000 pilgrims will get the benefit of a lump sum amount of Rs 5000 for once in a lifetime journey of about 1725 km long journey to Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
The Karnataka state government announced in the budget for 2022-23 that this scheme Yatra is only for interested pilgrims. The cost of this project is more than Rs 7 crores and the Government of Karnataka has planned the subsidy scheme for Kashi Yatra. Devotees will have to submit all the necessary documents along with the ticket and photo to the concerned department, then the pilgrims will get the benefit of this scheme.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022: Highlight
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai|
|Start Date of Registration||Available|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Known|
|Beneficiary||People of Karnataka|
|Benefits||To offer financial support to pilgrims|
|Official Website||https://itms.kar.nic.in/, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
|Objectives of the Scheme||Provide 5000 Rs for the Devotee to Visit Kashi Vishwanath|
|Scheme Category||Scheme Blog|
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Objectives
The state Chief minister Honorable Basavaraj Bommai has launched Kashi Vishwanath Temple Visit scheme. Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022 will be started in the months of September and October. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to the weak Hindu citizens of Karnataka state. The Kashi Vishwanath temple is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. And there are many options have you to go to this temple by bus, train, airplane, and own vehicle. The distance is about 1725 km from the state of Karnataka to Varanasi Temple Kashi Vishwanath.
The government solves the problem of the Financially weak pilgrims who have a financial problems visiting Kashi. In Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme, a subsidy of Rs 5,000 will be provided to the pilgrims. This is the best scheme news for the Karnataka people.
Also Check: – SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Online Registration
Online Registration Through ITMS Website
- First, open the portal – “https://itms.kar.nic.in/” for the first time registration in Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022.
- After opening the home page of the official website click on the link “Kashi Visit Government Subsidy” on the right side this is added on the site.
- After opening the front page of the Kashi Visit Government Subsidy, you can click on the “Don’t have an account?” Register Here.
- For a new registration, you can fill in all the details like – name, mobile number, address, and date for visit.
- Submit the form after filling it and save a copy as a pdf for further use.
Also Check: – Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi Yojana 2022
Registration Through Seva Sindhu Karnataka application
- First of all download, the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application from the play store.
- After downloading you can open the app and connect to your Digilocker account.
- For the Digilocker app connection fill in the Aadhar number and continue with the app.
- After Seva Sindhu’s account is linked.
- Your identity identifies with the Digilocker app and your registration is complete.
- Fill in your mobile number and email Id and complete the form.
- Submit it. Congratulations on your application is submitted successfully.
Also Check: – Delhi Electricity Subsidy Scheme 2022
Registration Through Seva Sindhu Website
- First, you have to visit the official website at – “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”
- Click on the ‘Apply for Service’ button and then click on New User and Register Here.
- Connect with your Digilocker account with your Aadhar card and fill in the OTP.
- After clicking the Digilocker aadhar verification you will receive an OTP fill in the OTP and Press the ‘Submit Button’ in order to apply online Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022.
- Your registration will be completed.
Also Check: – SMAM Kisan Yojana 2022
How to Check Your Application Status through Seva Sindhu?
- First, click on the official link here we added – ‘sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in’ or type this URL in google and hit enter button.
- After opening this website. Click on the ‘application Status’ section.
- You have to choose your department and service.
- Then you have to enter your Id and Password.
- Click on the ‘Check Status Now’ button.
- A new page will be opened on your display with your application status details.
Also Check: – Uttarakhand Chief Minister Balshray Yojana 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits
- In this scheme, the applicant gets financial help of Rs 5000.
- More than 30000 pilgrims get benefits from this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government approved funding of the 7 Crore rupees only for the Kashi Yatra.
- In Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022, pilgrims Yatri are encouraged to long distances (1725 Km).
- Devotes who go to the Kashi Yatra between April and June can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme only one time get the benefits of the scheme in a lifetime for a pilgrim.
- In this scheme, the government also arrange the food and basic requirement for use in traveling from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Important Documents
- Aadhar Card, Voter Id for age verification
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size certificate
- Latest Covid Negative Report
- Covid Vaccine certificate
- Any other document needed if applicable
Also Check: – UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Here are the following eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022 below as: –
- The applicant must be a native of Karnataka State.
- If candidate previously get this subsidy are not aligible for this scheme.
- Candidates must have an Aadhar card are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 years or older.
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Apply Online
Here are the steps that you follow in order to apply for the Karnataka Kashi Yatra scheme 2022. Check the simple steps below: –
- Open the official website – https://itms.kar.nic.in/ of the scheme. Or click Apply for Service Link for a direct apply application in Seva Sindhu.
- And click on the ‘Kashi visit government subsidy’. After clicking on it a new window will be opened in front of you.
- Click on the register button and register here. Connect your Digilocker account with your Aadhar number and Fill details
- After filling in all of the details click on the Next button. You can check as a preview of your application.
- After checking submit it. Your form completed print it and save it.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Helpline Number
The helpline number is not available for this scheme. You can directly visit the official website and check the contact us page. Here is the official website contact us page check this link – https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/contact.html
You can contact the office helpline number if any doubt related to this scheme.
Office Contact Number: – 080-22230281
Help Desk Contact Number: – 08022279954 / 8088304855 / 9380206704
Contact Help Desk Email Id: – email@example.com
Also Check: –