UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Details
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has started a UP Jal Sakhi Yojana for providing employment to women at the gram panchayat (in rural areas). In Jal Sakhi Scheme class 10th and 12th pass women and girl work. In this scheme, the task is to recover the water bills in gram panchayat and distribution the water supply. UP Jal Sakhi Yojana is the best for gram panchayat. For this work, the government pays a salary of 6000 Rs. If the qualification is high government allot another task related to the Jal Sakhi. Rural area women get the entire benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Scheme.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022: Notification
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi started this scheme in the year 2014. The budget of Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Yojana is Rs. 3.60 crores. After joining this scheme the government provides Rs 6000 per month, and the government entrusts the responsibility of collecting the water bills in the villages of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana fully started in the year 2022-23, the government made the applicant aware of the scheme. So more applications will be filled by the end of the year 2023. And the government will recruit more people for Jal Sakhi Yojana. Due to this, the village will get maximum benefit.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022: Highlights
|Yojana Name||UP Jal Sakhi Yojana|
|Who Started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath (UP Government)|
|Maximum Salary||Rs 6000|
|Beneficiary||Women and girls of the UP state|
|Scheme Launched||Under Har Ghar Jal Yojana|
|Objective||To provide employment to the women of rural areas|
|Application Process||Offline Mode|
|Application Form||Not Available|
|News Category||Yojana News|
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
Under Har Ghar Nal Yojana, the Central government started a scheme for the rural and urban areas. In UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022, women and girls both will be appointed for water bill recovery jobs, payment and recovery of water bills, water distribution, and water bill monitoring and updates. In every gram panchayat, Jal Sakhi Scheme started in 2022. The Gram Panchayat Women Self-Help Groups complete all of the tasks on regular basis and the government pays a 6000 Rs salary for women and girls. Under this scheme, the first priority will be given to poor women and financially weak women.
Also, for Women Self Help Groups that connected to the gram panchayat. The Uttar Pradesh government want to provide financial help to the gram panchayat woman and girls. In 2022, more than 20000 girls and women were appointed as UP Jal Sakhi.
Also Check: – UP Samuhik Vivah Yojana
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Objectives
Every gram panchayat gets the tap or Nal connection in Uttar Pradesh under the Har Ghar Nal Yojana. And Central government appointed Jal Sakhi for the water bills and payment recovery and recover bills on the time by the group of 20000 girls and women in the state of the UP. Uttar Pradesh government provide better employment to girls and woman who is financially weak or self-connected to the gram panchayat. We can say in simple words the main objective of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022 is to provide good employment in rural areas.
The government of Uttar Pradesh offers 6000 Rs per month for this scheme which has become Jal Sakhi. Mostly, the 10th and 12th pass the best job for Uttar Pradesh women, who can join and collect water bills in their own gram panchayat.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Benefits
- Get the advantages of this scheme for all of the 10tha and 12th pass women and girls.
- More than 20000 women and girls join this scheme in 2024.
- The central government provides a maximum salary of Rs 6000 per month.
- Only rural financially weak women and girls get the benefits of this Yojana.
- The candidate joins jobs in their own village or the nearest village to collect the water bills.
- The smooth operation of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana was completed by the women’s self-help groups of the gram panchayat level.
Also Check: – UP Patrakar Pension Yojana
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Important Documents
There are the following the important document to apply to the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana: –
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- 10th/12th class mark sheet
- Mobile number for updates
- Address proof for Identity
- Bank account for Salary
- Passport size 2 photograph
- Other important documents also if required.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Eligibility
Here we added all of the eligibility criteria for UP Jal Sakhi Scheme: –
- The applicant (woman/girl) belongs to Uttar Pradesh and native of the state.
- Only 10th and 12th-pass women and girls are eligible for this Yojana.
- Only women/girls are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Financially weak women and girls also join this scheme.
Also Check: – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Offline Registration
Here is the registration process for the Uttar Pradesh Jal Sakhi Yojana. Interested candidates (women and girls) apply offline, application process is mentioned below: –
- First, visit the development block office or women’s self-help group of her gram panchayat.
- Get the Jal Sakhi Yojana application form.
- Fill up the form and update all necessary information. If any doubt then asks to carefully enter the details.
- You can attach all required documents and submit the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the woman’s self-help group and get its receipt.
- This is a way to apply in UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022 offline.
Note: – This scheme is offline, the online application process has not started right now. We will update you soon the details of starting the online application of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana.